I love this little graphic that I found out in the internet world. I am a visual and mathematical person. By the looks of this illustration, the dream job is roughly 5% of all jobs out there. Which makes sense because about 5% of the US population has a dream job, and us jokers in the rest of the 95% are scrambling to get to the top of the pile.
What is my dream job? What can I do that I enjoy for which there is a demand?? Seriously, this graphic is a facade for the question asking what is the meaning of life.
I am also a lister person. Let’s list, shall we?
Things that I am good at: research, typing, lying,
Things that I like: creating things, reading, research
Things for which there is a demand: teaching literature in a shit district for ungrateful children.
PS: I have a fantasy in which I purchase a Yudu or a Gocco machine and make mass production of stylish invites with which I open a quickly successful Etsy shop and retire early with inky fingers.
PPS: I did not get the job in the lovely neighboring school district for which I applied recently…
What are you good at? What would be your dream job? Post below and let us know!